DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...




My brothers had fun catching up with each other. Matt didn't fare so well in this match

So my favorite past time has started again. Ross and I went to the A's home game with Liz and her friends. They lost, might not be a winning season. But liz and I looked on the bright side and we shouldn't have any difficulty getting tickets. The A's do a great thing where they sell $2 tickets for wednesday night games. We'll be there. And thanks to Ross' new schedule, he gets to enjoy it with me. I have been an A's fan since elementary school. So go A's!


We also had a nice visit with my brother Tom and his wife Monique and my nephew Christian. It is nice to have a little kid around- we had fun playing on the stairs. He loves to crawl up them and then try to walk down. Yea, he is trusting that someone will catch him. He really lights the house up. Too bad I couldn't get him to look at the camera. i guess I am not funny enough. We also had a visit from Melanie Crandall. We grew up together and we had fun catching up with what our pittsburg crew is up to. I was lucky to have grown up with a huge group of kids my age- we had so much fun together.












1 comment:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

I love your new blog look! That wedding pic of you and Ross is so adorable!