DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow Trip Pictures

Ross snowmobiling. It was so much fun- although I rode on the back part of the time and my tailbone was sore!
Ross did a good job for his first time snowboarding. Here he is, staying up all the way down the hill

Matt and Ross had fun sledding and playing in the snow together
Our cabin at Shinnyboo Creek. It was a cute place to stay
Ross making his first snow angel- he did it on a slant and ended up with snow all over his face
Our snowmobiling trip took us to an overlook of Lake Tahoe. Beautiful view.
Another view of Lake Tahoe. That was great about snowmobiling- the scenery was stunning

I finally got around to uploading the pictures from our recent snow trip. So enjoy. We are doing well. Tonight is Ross' first night shift with his new schedule. Ross cut back his hours because he was working way too much and I wanted to see him more. I already know he is going to be busy in the fall once he starts nursing school so I wanted to have time to enjoy with him now. So he is working 3 nights a week now. It has been so nice to have him home more. He has been cooking every night- he is much more creative in the kitchen than I am. I am sure he is getting tired of hearing me talk nonstop but it is just great to have him around. We almost don't know what to do with all this free time together!


We missed out on the easter eggs and hunts but we had a nice easter. I always love Easter church services and then we had dinner with my family and grandparents. My grandpa played tennis and bowling on the Wii and even beat my brother and Ross.


So that is our update. I am trying to figure out how to get the pictures in the right position, so if I don't- sorry.

1 comment:

Zwinggi Zoo said...

I love that you are so active and do such fun things all the time. Work hard, play hard! It's nice that you and Ross can share in all the fun experiences now. I can't wait to see you. Let me know when you want a little break. You are welcome any time, we just turned on our solar to our pool, so in a few weeks it will be heated. Not that I'm trying to entice you or anything:)