DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lots of numbers

It was 3 years ago today that I moved into my townhouse and became a home owner! Three years of great memories here. Today is also my parents 32nd wedding anniversary. And Ross finished a big project for school today. Almost done with this semester.... We are excited- Ross was accepted into 1 nursing school for the fall. We are still waiting to hear from 3 other nursing schools. Although he still has to pass a test now that he was accepted. It has been such a long process for him- and he is always optomistic. So next week we will know for sure.
I am finally feeling better after being sick for almost 3 weeks. Just in time for my 3 night stretch of work. I am trying to stick with night shift until Ross starts school in the fall.
My dad was released after 9 years of serving as the Stake President in the Antioch stake. He was called as bishop when i was around 6 years old and then a counselor in the stake presidency after that. So it has been years since he attended church with us. Big change for him and my family. One of his counselors said that my dad is the finest man he has ever met and I couldn't agree more. Now he'll have time to go to more baseball games with me!

2 comments:

suzyqstewart said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you and Ross, another Rn on the way!! I was only disappointed by the end of your "3's" I thought you were going to say you're 3 wks pregnant! Oh well all in due time. I can't believe they released your dad, I think he'll be lost for awhile, he's so used to going from work to church for the past over 25 yrs.. I'm sure you mom has a "list" to keep him busy, I hope they're planning more trips and some time with Christian. He's got lots of time for games, Go A's!!! Love, Susan

Nurse Heidi said...

That's great that Ross got accepted!! Super duper : ). I'm assuming all the schools he applied for are in California...