DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some cool old photos

I am supposed to be staying out of Ross' way so that he can work on a presentation that he has for school tomorrow. Although I guess I am not doing a very good job of being quiet since he just put headphones on. So I was looking through the MyFamily.com websites that my mom and dad's sides of the family have set up- and I found these old pictures.
This is me when we were living in Utah. I climbed out of my crib and am proud of the injury to show it. I still have a scar next to my left eye to prove it. Judging from my smile, I guess I didn't know how bad I looked. This is me being held by my Grandma Hawkes. We stayed with them for a little while when I was a baby and from what I have heard, my grandma used to hate hearing me cry and would get me out of my crib despite my mom's objections. I am lucky for all the years I have had of my grandma spoiling me. She is the best!
My Grandma and Grandpa Hawkes on their wedding day in Preston, Idaho. Good looking couple. I love seeing what they looked like when they were even younger than I am now. And am proud to be descended from them.

And lastly, my Grandpa Hawkes playing the Wii with my sister Liz. He kept saying he wasn't going to be any good but we got him to play anyways, and he even won a few games. So here his my advertisement for the Wii- it appeals to all generations and brings families together.

3 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

those photos look great given that the older ones obviously were taken not on a digital camera! i especially love the one of you as a little girl! you're going to have cute kids if they look anything like that!

Nurse Heidi said...

I love the Wii picture! We've gotten Alan's parents to play with a Wii too. The cow racing is the favorite game.

Ross said...

That little girl is so cute!