DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

3 AM

Hi Everyone
I am having a hard time switching back to a day schedule this week so i am an insomniac. Sometimes it is really easy for me to switch back and forth but I am wide awake now. Good thing for TIVO. I went to Elk Grove to visit my friend Cherish today and play with her cute little baby, Eden. It was fun to catch up and sit and talk like the old days when we were college roommates. We used to be able to do that hours on end. Not surprising to anyone that knows us. I also cut my hair last week- above my shoulders. I still look in the mirror and think it doesn't look like me but I like that it feels lighter and less time to blow dry! Anything low maintenance is good for me. Sometimes I wish that I was a celebrity- without the paparazzi- so someone would do my hair, makeup, cooking, cleaning, house decorating for me. Those are all things women "should" be good at and enjoy. Not me. But I make do- and Ross fills in the gaps. So we are happy and doing well. Ross is working on breeding fish in a container in the garage. Maybe someday he can make it a career :) But I love that he has a business side to him. Always thinking of something new.
Call me sometime if you are up at 3 am

1 comment:

Nurse Heidi said...

I am unfortunately frequently up at 3 a.m., so I'm right there with you. Even though I only work 2 shifts a month, it's enough to screw up my sleep for a week. Add a wakeful baby for that and you've got a recipe for insomnia.