DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Got Pictures? We do...

9th Month Pregnancy to birth to Present


Hamburger Helper, dinner of champions


Anyday now!


Dr. Tong, hospital Pediatrician, giving Junior a thorough assessment



Hmmm? Signs of things to come8-)


6 lbs. 13 oz. Too small to be a Hawkes baby. Word around town is those newborns average 12 lbs


Hey Son! I'm your Mama (Jean w/ the doula)


Our small cutie pie. Look at the size of that newborn pacifier on him. Looks like somebody stuck a TV satellite on his mouth


Hi Dad!


Hey buddy! I got big plans for you


1st day in an isolette


Getting his hearing test later that night. Mic Check 1, 2, 3...


Waaaa! Put me back in there. Its too cold out here!


Wowzers, was he small


My turn to check you, buddy. All systems checked


Marcus to the nurse, "lady, can you give me a break? I've been through a lot already."


Say Hi to your grandparents, Son.


Mama and Son


Matt


Grandpa getting his turn holding

Hi grandma!


Supplementing his feedings




Daddy, this car seat is too big for me


Getting wheeled out to the car. Goodbye hospital food!


Chillin' in his swing at 6 days old


My Aunt Liz



Great grandparents from Utah








Hmmm! I got them wrapped around my finger. Mwahahaha!



Smiling in his sleep. What in the world could he be dreaming of?




1st bath at home



At 4 weeks

My cutie pie wearing socks over his hands bec he keeps scratching his precious face


He loves his white noise





He loves bathtime


At 1 month with Mommy




Smiling in his sleep



Fussy look while asleep


Oh my goodness!


4 comments:

Pili girl~ said...

Oh my heart! How precious!!!! I love it! Congratulations to you both! Marcus is darling!

One love to you all.... pili girl~

Anonymous said...

one love, one heart,let's get together and feel all right! Sing it with me...

Leslie said...

I can't choose a favorite but I sure love that Taco Bell burrito picture -- so adorable! He sure has grown a lot his first month. Well done!

Krisi and Adam said...

What fun pictures. We called Rebecca a Becca Burrito because she looked just like that!

Congrats. Keep the posting of pictures up - you will be glad later to have all the notes to look back on about what he is doing!