DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

BYU Freshman Memories

I was recently reminiscing a little about my college days- now several years ago which is hard to believe- as I was thinking about my friend Heather. So i pulled out some of my old pictures and had my sister scan them for me so I could post a few. We sure had a fun time our freshman year at BYU. I've enjoyed getting in contact again with a few of my freshman friends. Someday I'll have to pull out some more pictures. These are mostly of Heather and I. We lived in the Helaman Halls dorms together and were practically attached at the hip. So to Heather- thanks for all the fun memories. I remember when i was in college and people would say "I wish i was in college again" and I thought they were a little crazy because college was hard! But now I understand what they meant. The friends, fun, challenges and successes were once in a lifetime experiences.
Before Preference
I guess Heather was not allowing me to leave her room
Before a football game
Halloween Homegirlz!
Before Homecoming
Proud of very 1st snowman
Karaoke night at our apartment
Heather and I

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen those pictures in years! Makes me miss my skinny body and my hair....

Heather

Anonymous said...

Likely is not present