DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

PS

I mean to comment on everyone's blogs but I am a little behind in reading them all. I will though. But I just wanted to say that I think you are all awesome- cute kids, wonderful parents, strong church members, intelligent, creative, funny. I get inspired reading about all that you do. I wish I could see you all more often- I have been blessed to have had you in my life at one time or another. So I just wanted to tell you that you are all my examples!

5 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

thanks, jean. i always appreciate it when you put a comment on my blog b/c then i know i'm not posting things that no one reads. with so many people blogging out there, it can be quite a task reading them sometimes!

Shawny said...

Hi Jean! Found your blog and hope you don't mind if I peek into your life. Someday I hope to meet Ross!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

PS--Love the "places I've been" list. That is so cool!

Ross, Jean, and Marcus said...

Shawny

I think we have met before during the Family reunion in Utah. I remember bec. you made those delicious bread rolls.


Ross

Nurse Heidi said...

Hi Jean! Thanks for popping in on my blog : ). I always smile when I see you on my sitemeter. Update your blog sometime soon, would you. I've loved looking at the pics from your trip.