DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Birthday












For my 31st birthday, Ross and I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and then we drove down the coast to Cambria. The weather was perfect so we could see miles down the coastline. We stayed at a hotel right across from the beach. It was relaxing to just get away and spend some time with my wonderful husband :) We went to Hearst castle which is pretty amazing. And mostly we walked along the beach and saw amazing sunsets. So now I am officially in my 30's- but I am excited to see what the next years will bring.

2 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Welcome to middle age, friend ;)! It's all downhill from here.... Just kidding. The main thing about being thirty is realizing that I'm no longer the young college age kid I thought I was, and that jumping out of an airplane now holds more terror than thrill for me.

Liana Kinikini said...

Jean!!!! Happy late Birthday! I am so sorry not to send a card :( Love your blog. Will write you more later.

Love ya,

Liana