DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Just an update- After our hawaii trip, life got busy again. Ross is back in school. He is taking 9 credits I think and then is still working full time. And I am working 12 hour night shifts now which I like- not as stressful so far because the night time quiets down a bit and I feel like I have more time to get everything done. But I am still adjusting to the sleep schedule. So feel free to call me at 3 am- I will most likely be up. I am trying to work out a system so I can still sleep well at night when I am off. I do feel like I have a lot more free time though. I finally finished all of the Harry Potter books. We have been out looking at cars since I know mine won't last forever- but it has given me a good 11 years. And I finally feel like being married is normal now- although the name change is still wierd. So we are both doing well. I am trying to do a better job of keeping up with people- I just never have been much of a computer person. That is Ross' expertise but I can't seem to get him interested in posting on the blog. He set up a planted aquarium in the kitchen and every few days I see new fish that he has added. I am glad that it makes him happy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Jean!!

How are you. I'm adding you to my friends on the blog. Glad to see that you two are doing well!

Heather